last week marked maya's first halloween. i've been salivating to get her into her costume and that day finally came! her bff naomi came over and they handed out confection delights to the neighborhood kiddies.
hi, it's kim, Mark and Kei's friend. Elke gave me your baby's blog address because I have never seen her before... she is so cute. Congratulations to you both. She is absolutely adorable, after I watched the vid of her kicking around in bed i thought "I WANT ONE!!!" So thanks, now I have to have a baby because your girl is too freakin' cute! :) My husband will be hearing about this!
I will be checking for new pix and videos, but I hope I get to see her (and you two) in the flesh one day. I am moving to Seattle soon so I just might get the chance. I can't wait to be on the west coast!!! So over Detroit!
You two did a truly superb job, I am so happy for you. She is so cute, and I'm not giving her the generic "oh your baby is cute" comment... she is SO Adorable, notice the capital A, she is TV pretty! ha! keep up the good work and have MORE cute babies! ...i want to look at more! Take care, Love to you all, Kim pizza_party9@yahoo.com
2 comments:
I wish they could live in their halloween costumes...sigh.
hi, it's kim, Mark and Kei's friend. Elke gave me your baby's blog address because I have never seen her before... she is so cute. Congratulations to you both. She is absolutely adorable, after I watched the vid of her kicking around in bed i thought "I WANT ONE!!!" So thanks, now I have to have a baby because your girl is too freakin' cute! :) My husband will be hearing about this!
I will be checking for new pix and videos, but I hope I get to see her (and you two) in the flesh one day. I am moving to Seattle soon so I just might get the chance. I can't wait to be on the west coast!!! So over Detroit!
You two did a truly superb job, I am so happy for you. She is so cute, and I'm not giving her the generic "oh your baby is cute" comment... she is SO Adorable, notice the capital A, she is TV pretty! ha! keep up the good work and have MORE cute babies! ...i want to look at more! Take care, Love to you all, Kim pizza_party9@yahoo.com
Post a Comment