Tuesday, November 04, 2008

happy halloween!

grandma and grandpa drove up to trick or treat with maya. it was raining the whole time except for halloween day... just long enough for the girls to have a great time!


the pumpkins



the grand unveiling


elmo loved the smell of the pumpkin lids


we took maya to visit her bff, ruru, so that they could to a little trick or treating together.

my big plan was to surprise ruru with a live visit from elmo, but as you'll see it backfired. i think seeing maya in elmo costume blew her mind. after a little time she warmed up to it and they did a ton of playing.




the girls with special guest star, cookie monster


checking out each other's loot


grandma and maya snuggling


maya's first taste of pure chocolate. i think it was love.


bye everyone!

2 comments:

rt said...

my coworkers were dying over Maya's costume today!

dude, those almond snickers bars you left at our place are super dangerous! I can't stop.

Carlos P said...

comments:
a) the costume is so outrageous
b) i think you birthed an official chocoholic. I wish I could go back in time and savor that first taste all over again.
c) that vid where ruru's mind is blown is *hilarious*
d) who did the spider pumpkin? me gusta macho.
e) I forget what e was for.