She's so cute! correct me if I'm wrong, but is the band playing a cover of No Doubt?
you're right. that made me cry. but hey, don't kids always rebel against their parents tastes?
Maya is totally starting her own pit! I was just waiting for her to knock down that little boy. re: no doubtShe's just representing mom's oc roots!
i almost passed out when i saw that i left off the possessive. "parents'"thank you.
maya rules. i have her back in any pit, even if it is no doubt.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so cute! correct me if I'm wrong, but is the band playing a cover of No Doubt?
you're right. that made me cry. but hey, don't kids always rebel against their parents tastes?
Maya is totally starting her own pit! I was just waiting for her to knock down that little boy.
re: no doubt
She's just representing mom's oc roots!
i almost passed out when i saw that i left off the possessive. "parents'"
thank you.
maya rules. i have her back in any pit, even if it is no doubt.
Post a Comment