Wednesday, August 19, 2009

grandma & grandpa come to town


good times, good times!







coffee cake baking with grandpa


grandma and maya snuck away to get girly. maya didn't know of the foreign thing called, "lipgloss." clearly she's entranced.


pretty just in time for a rodeo


we indulged in a friday night froyo treat and maya got a little cold.


secret san mateo brunch spot


grandma has a green thumb and she kindly helped out with the garden.

surveying the landscape


tomato cage mayhem


adding a little color


cruising downtown san mateo


my first capezios


maya loooooved the tutu. she's a girly girl!


late afternoon on a gorgeous day


see you in a few weeks grandma & grandpa!

3 comments:

rt said...

I didn't know Granpa was in town too! Looks like tons of fun!

That last photo is really lovely.

Unknown said...

look out—make-up, tutus, ballet shoes, it's a slippery slope! at least Maya and Sasha can hit Claire's Accessories together and hang out at the mall for HOURS. So cute! Your parents are RAD! XO

Anonymous said...

Hi Maya, Jenny and Grandma!
It was so nice meeting you all. I felt like I had known Maya for a long time because of your blog and I was so happy to actually have met her in person! She is ADorAblE!!!!! CHOOOO Kawaii! Maya and RU are killers!
I hope to see you all again soon and am looking forward to chatting with Maya in Japanese!
Love \(^o^)/ Mie