Monday, August 02, 2010

meet baby emi!

our newest addition, emi laura yumiba, was born on july 28 at 1:01am. 5 lbs, 11 oz; 19.25".

she's absolutely gorgeous and we're totally in love.

emi and family are healthy and doing great. maya's already the best big sister ever!

we'd love her to meet each and every one of you. but until then, please enjoy these photos.

hello!


cuddlebug


big sister maya and emi


7 comments:

rt said...

These are the most beautiful photos...EVER!

Welcome sweet, precious Emi! I am dying to meet her!

Unknown said...

Congrats again guys! Looks like everyone couldn't be happier. Big hugs, The Spaniers xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny and Kei!
Congratulations!! You guys brought another beautiful girl to this world! It's so wonderful to see Maya holding her little sis. I love her name, Emi. She and I share the same alphabets! So cool! Enjoy every moment. Hope you are doing well, Jenny.
Mie

Carlos P said...

happy birthday, baby emi.

Anonymous said...

Emi what a beautiful name! I bet Maya so happy to have little sister to play with her.

Congratulation Tungs

newbyan princess said...

I'm in love.

Anonymous said...

dyingggggggg