this is so precious and genius [in equal doses] that i laughed and cried. she better protest until she gets that jello.
teach her how to go limp or how to chain herself to a tree and she's all ready for Berkeley.
not only was that, to quote Uncle Car "precious and genius"...that was also a super catchy song!
was her song inspired by her new favorite book Bon Bon Voyage?
Your kid is so talented! What a great melody maker Maya is! and lyric! God, I look forward to her future! Loved her smile at the end..ooxx Mie
Why do you hate Jello so much? You're oppressing Jello and Maya and I'm SHOCKED. Hahahaaaaa, adorable!
I just showed this video to my husband, Charlie. He said that it is a great to way to deal with your emotions and we all should learn that from Maya chan! You go girl, Maya chan!Mie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this is so precious and genius [in equal doses] that i laughed and cried. she better protest until she gets that jello.
teach her how to go limp or how to chain herself to a tree and she's all ready for Berkeley.
not only was that, to quote Uncle Car "precious and genius"...that was also a super catchy song!
was her song inspired by her new favorite book Bon Bon Voyage?
Your kid is so talented! What a great melody maker Maya is! and lyric! God, I look forward to her future! Loved her smile at the end..
ooxx Mie
Why do you hate Jello so much? You're oppressing Jello and Maya and I'm SHOCKED. Hahahaaaaa, adorable!
I just showed this video to my husband, Charlie. He said that it is a great to way to deal with your emotions and we all should learn that from Maya chan! You go girl, Maya chan!
Mie
Post a Comment