Friday, July 27, 2012

Bunker Hill Nursery School Class of 2012

How is it possible that two years have already gone by? I was so nervous when our little Maya started preschool. Would she like it? Would she be okay without me? Would she make good friends? Well, she loved it. She was fine exploring the world knowing I was near (and there on Wednesdays!) and she has made friends for life.

She has grown into such a lovely, brilliant little girl! I'm excited to see what amazing things she's destined to accomplish.

Here's Maya on her graduation day.

Everyone wore a costume for the big show.

Cutest butterfly ever


 Punk Rock

Hanging out pre-show

Maya P., Sora, Maya Y.

Dashing

Last snack time

The prop

Ready for action


The Show
Library Books in Outer Space
Written by the Class of 2012

Plot: Two kids check out books they ended up disliking. Upon returning them to the library, they were whisked off to outer space. (very heady!)

Maya was on Butterfly Planet. They choreographed their dance and wrote the lyrics. Also included was the curtain call because it's hilarious. Box-head was classic!


Class of 2012

Maya Yumiba, Bachelor of Play





 What I like to do at BH: Make necklaces
What I've learned in Pre-K: Sign Language
What I'm doing this summer: Go to Orange County for my Family Reunion

 Encore, Encore!

All-school celebration

Plus Emi's antics throughout the day





No comments: